web address for NCAA is ncaaclearinghouse.org or to create an account click here
- NCAA Guide for the College Bound Student
- Division I Quick Reference Guide
- Division II Quick Reference Guide
- Parents must register the athlete with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Once the athlete is registered the NCAA will request a transcript from the school. A Transcript Release form (check the forms page) must be on file at the school as permission from the parent to release the transcript. Upon graduation the school will send an official transcript to the NCAA for any athlete registered.
- When an athlete registers to take the ACT, the school code 9999 should be entered as a college choice. This will send the score directly to the NCAA. If the code is not filled in at the time of the test, the parent/student will have to pay the ACT to send the code to the NCAA. The school is not allowed to send the ACT scores to the NCAA.